My Monday is going to get a whole lot better!

Randomguy

It is Monday, so it is what it is. I woke up at 2AM and couldn't get back to sleep, so I have started out the week exhausted.  Raining buckets, drenched despite my umbrella.  The subway was delayed, so I was packed in like a pudgy sardine, had to stand the whole way in in an awkward way.  Now I have to prepare for Monday meetings, which suck in all kinds of ways, suck worse if you had a crappy sales week (or month), have to bring in lists of accounts and such.  

Anyway, the day can only get better, so I am excited!

• Heart 2

I'm happy for you that you are excited.

Personally, I'm tired.....waking up at 1 am with full-on shakes due to extremely low blood sugars....I'd like to go home and get in bed.

Can't.  Have to load about 10million rows of data today.....first I need to make room, since I'm running out of space on the server :(

Have to meet with the RE agent at lunch time, which reminds me...I need to fillout the disclosure form for her.

I'm happy for you that you are excited.

Personally, I'm tired.....waking up at 1 am with full-on shakes due to extremely low blood sugars....I'd like to go home and get in bed.

Can't.  Have to load about 10million rows of data today.....first I need to make room, since I'm running out of space on the server :(

Have to meet with the RE agent at lunch time, which reminds me...I need to fillout the disclosure form for her.

I can help your company with SAN/NAS/server/WAN optimization issues.  Hey, you gotta buy from somebody, don't get stuff from a dick in a suit when I can do the same damn thing, only without the suit!

Btw, I feel like hell, too, just looking on the bright side of life.

I can help your company with SAN/NAS/server/WAN optimization issues.  Hey, you gotta buy from somebody, don't get stuff from a dick in a suit when I can do the same damn thing, only without the suit!

Btw, I feel like hell, too, just looking on the bright side of life.

Trust me...you're better off not helping on this one.

And the reason I'm out of space....I sized the server to handle 3 years of existing data......of course, doing so, people thought "hey...bigger server! We can do a lot more!"  My data and reporting requirements increased almost 250% in one year.....assholes.

Hey, at least you're not sick. I think the medical term for how I feel today is "hammered dogshit"

but at the office I don't have to talk to anybody, so I can't spread it

and after being cooped up all weekend, at least this gets me out of the house :)

And the reason I'm out of space....I sized the server to handle 3 years of existing data......of course, doing so, people thought "hey...bigger server! We can do a lot more!"  My data and reporting requirements increased almost 250% in one year.....assholes.

I found that the only real way to keep users happy is to leave fresh straw in their cubes from time to time ;)

Well, that all may be true, but I need to make some money, and selling equipment and services is how I am currently equipped to help.  What kind of storage do you have now?