I am leaving the forum and all media...

Airehead

For me, it's no big deal.  I've watched Jeopardy many times knowing the outcome.  It is still fun to try and answer all the trivia questions and second guess the participants bets.  Who wins is not that important.  We don't know them.  Why do we care who comes out ahead?  May the best player win!!!

27 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I pretty much figured someone here would spill the beans and asked for spoiler tags.

I avoided the James threads but it’s pretty useless when the outcome is in the title...

Are you ignoring the "its a lie" stories or maybe trying to stir the Jeopardy pot a little?  

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Are you ignoring the "its a lie" stories or maybe trying to stir the Jeopardy pot a little?  

I have been staying clear of all Jeopardy posts.  I was getting into the streak and was really impressed with James’ dominance. 

I suppose the threads could be a lie and James streak will continue but I don’t GAF anymore... 

Im actually disappointed with this place right now..

• Heart 1

Just now, ChrisL said:

I have been staying clear of all Jeopardy posts.  I was getting into the streak and was really impressed with James’ dominance. 

I suppose the threads could be a lie and James streak will continue but I don’t GAF anymore... 

Im actually disappointed with this place right now..

See, I read it was a hoax.  I really don't care either way, but I think you ought to tune in tonight and see.

The thread broke the news to me also but I have been at work so you guys have been breaking all the Jeopardy news.

If I had seen the thread early enough I would have helped by editing but I think it was by accident by a very nice forumite. Even though he loves Alabama. 

We must forgive each other for our mistakes because we are family.  Or blame Kzoo, whichever is easier and convenient. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

FIB

Dude - he admitted he played Trivial Pursuit.  He can handle the trivia.  It's the WATCHING others play Trivial Pursuit or answer trivia questions that is perplexing to him. Justifiably.

Now, if it was LIVE and uncensored, then we could at least treat it as a sport.  Sure, curling might be in trouble if this happens - especially if some attractive ladies start playing on Jeopardy (or we get cheerleaders).