Even better television news. I don't believe it's a spoiler rather it will be welcome news

AirwickWithCheese

Just now, Dottie said:

OMG, Cheese, are we still talking about Murphy Brown?  That was so 70s.  80s?  Dan Quayle days?  It's time to start talking the Brady Bunch.  By the way, the old man that played papa Brady was gay.

Incorrect. Your friends tried to revive the same old clown show. But it's gone again.  :slow-dance-smiley:

8 minutes ago, jsharr said:

What about Moon Lighting?  When will it be back?

I remember liking this show a lot, even though I'm sure a lot of the jokes went over my head.  I am surprised that I never see this in the TV listings, no reruns or marathons, nothing - it's as if the show never existed.

"Do bears bear?  Do bees bee?"

11 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

They could cancel 99% of TV shows, 87.3% of all sporting events, and 92% of all movies, and I still would think we could do some trimming of the fat.

Shutting down some channels would help, like TLC, Lifetime, E, MTVs, O, Lifetime, to name a few.

• Heart 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You need to apologize to ChrisL. I hope he is disgusted with you. 

What's the deal with the new airedale?  Please tell me Toby is ok. 

Me apologize?  It may be hard to believe but it wasn't me this time - whatever it was.

Rudy is doing well.  He his working hard (but not as hard as us) on his potty training.  Toby is not happy with Rudy.  Toby had a nice stable life BR (Before Rudy) and now he has a puppy that's bigger than him chewing on his ears with sharp puppy teeth.  Toby wants Rudy off his lawn.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Incorrect. Your friends tried to revive the same old clown show. But it's gone again.  :slow-dance-smiley:

...the simplest explanation for this failure was the absence of Murphy Brown's (ever present) painter, Eldon.

Eldon was the heart and soul of that show, and his premature death at age 49 was a blow to us all.  RIP Eldon.

Robert Pastorelli, 49, Actor On 'Murphy Brown' TV Series

robert-pastorelli-murphy-brown-murder-F.

• Heart 1

57 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...the simplest explanation for this failure was the absence of Murphy Brown's (ever present) painter, Eldon.

Eldon was the heart and soul of that show, and his premature death at age 49 was a blow to us all.  RIP Eldon.

Robert Pastorelli, 49, Actor On 'Murphy Brown' TV Series

robert-pastorelli-murphy-brown-murder-F.

Wow-a blatant rip-off of Alph and Ralph!

• Haha 1