I Missed My Calling :(

Razors Edge

7 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I'm still a good liar.  I could probably improvise and make up some real good whoppers to stun the suckers!

You need a shred of truth to make it believable and I don't think you have it in you.

5 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

You need a shred of truth to make it believable and I don't think you have it in you.

No. You actually don't.  It's a GREAT GIG!!!

If @Dottie wasn't so lazy, this would be a wonderful side hustle for him. @donkpow would need to soften his image first, and you??? Well, I think you may just be trying to discourage me from becoming your competition. :(

#hatershatinghaters

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

No. You actually don't.  It's a GREAT GIG!!!

If @Dottie wasn't so lazy, this would be a wonderful side hustle for him. @donkpow would need to soften his image first, and you??? Well, I think you may just be trying to discourage me from becoming your competition. :(

#hatershatinghaters

...follow your dream, man.  People laughed at me when I said I wanted to be a great psychotic. The rest is history.:cheerleader:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Page Turner said:

...follow your dream, man.  People laughed at me when I said I wanted to be a great psychotic. The rest is history.:cheerleader:

Chasing a dream is great.  I your case you were just chasing images in your head.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Chasing a dream is great.  I your case you were just chasing images in your head.

Wait. What?  Dream = images, right?  Or are you going to split the atom on this one and attempt to circumnavigate the issue like you did on your physics failure?  Right. 

I'll lay off so you don't suffocate.  I like you, man.