Not sure if this was meant as a gift...?

smudge

We have a runaway pet rabbit that has adopted us. I don’t know why he ran away from his original home but he likes us. He doesn’t want touched, or petted, or picked up but he likes to hang out with me. He was out in the back yard the other day and saw me working in the flower bed out front. He came running across the yard like I was his long lost friend and stopped about six feet away and stayed with me while I weeded the flower bed. It kind of cuts down on my elimination of wild rabbits because I think he has a wild girlfriend. My garden will probably be eaten by wabbits this year. Our feral cats sit on the porch and watch the wabbits playing in the driveway.

• Heart 1

59 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

We have a runaway pet rabbit that has adopted us. I don’t know why he ran away from his original home but he likes us. He doesn’t want touched, or petted, or picked up but he likes to hang out with me. He was out in the back yard the other day and saw me working in the flower bed out front. He came running across the yard like I was his long lost friend and stopped about six feet away and stayed with me while I weeded the flower bed. It kind of cuts down on my elimination of wild rabbits because I think he has a wild girlfriend. My garden will probably be eaten by wabbits this year. Our feral cats sit on the porch and watch the wabbits playing in the driveway.

I love everything about this story. Well, except for the garden getting eaten...

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

Stop feeding the feral cats and the rabbits will not eat the garden.

• Haha 1