My "Last Meal"

Former member

I fast for more than 36 hours on a semi-regular basis.  It's not the last meal before the fast I plan.  It's the first meal after the fast that I plan!!

Your "diet" sounds like a really bad plan. Why not just eat right most of the time, but then cut back on one meal if you overdid it a little?

in another thread,
I think you did.

In another thread I mentioned skipping meals.  About 3 days a week (days I know that my schedule won't allow me to ride) I skip breakfast and lunch and have just a light dinner.  I have fasted for 3 days or longer several times for a few different reasons.  On the first day it's "Man an I hungry."   On the second day it's "This isn't so bad."  On the third day you wonder why you ever eat in the first place.  By the third day your energy level shoots up and your focus and concentration level increases and there's no thought of food.

In another thread I mentioned skipping meals.  About 3 days a week (days I know that my schedule won't allow me to ride) I skip breakfast and lunch and have just a light dinner.  I have fasted for 3 days or longer several times for a few different reasons.  On the first day it's "Man an I hungry."   On the second day it's "This isn't so bad."  On the third day you wonder why you ever eat in the first place.  By the third day your energy level shoots up and your focus and concentration level increases and there's no thought of food.

I went four days on only water once.  My feelings were exactly as you described, except my energy level did not shoot up, it dropped way the hell down by day three and stayed there.  Walking around the block was a monumental task at that point, I am sure my dog didn't understand wth was up.

Quick! Someone throw the man a lifeline!  He needs a picture of boobs... STAT!!!

Help the boy out, I ain't got none.   :P

I do feel for you though BoSox.  I've had my oatmeal and tea already.  I was opening my banana only to find 1/2 of it was rotten.  That made me sad.  I may have to find more food to supplement what I've had so far because I'm still hungry.

Sucks to be you today.