Dear PatDaCyclist

Kzoo

Oh, I am supposed to ride the bike? I just go to the park and stand by it and all the women flock to me.

Haven't had time to ride it much yet...just through the neighborhood.

As the world turns.......  We'll wait.  Remember to include pics.  And since you are a n00b let me clue you in - there are rules for your bike pics.  And no, I'm not going to tell you what they are.

• Heart 1

And since you are a n00b let me clue you in - there are rules for your bike pics.  And no, I'm not going to tell you what they are.

That wasn't very kind.  And most of "the rules", such as this one are stupid.

Rule #26
// Make your bike photogenic.

When photographing your bike, gussy her up properly for the camera. Some parameters are firm: valve stems at 6 o’clock. Cranks never at 90 or 180 degrees. Others are at your discretion, though the accepted practices include putting the chain on the big dog, and no bidons in the cages.

That wasn't very kind.  And most of "the rules", such as this one are stupid.

Rule #26
// Make your bike photogenic.

When photographing your bike, gussy her up properly for the camera. Some parameters are firm: valve stems at 6 o’clock. Cranks never at 90 or 180 degrees. Others are at your discretion, though the accepted practices include putting the chain on the big dog, and no bidons in the cages.

The young man will learn best if he has to work just a little for his knowledge.  And here you go and just hand it to him.  I was doing him a favor.

And just to add to the the above - always photo the drive side - there.

OH - and why do you reference where you found this rule so he doesn't have to work s little for the rest of them as well.

< next thing you know you'll be riding his stink'n Trek for him 'cause we know he isn't riding it. >