Ryan wants to know

Airehead

Lucky is planning to herd cats.  Cats are sharpening their claws to resist herding. So far there is a stand off with the cats and dog about 4 feet apart just daring the other to come and start something.  The cats who come up to her and don't try to start something just get their nose sniffed... Well maybe their butt too.  Shila is resting up so she is ready when we let her and Lucky together to play.

• Heart 4

Well. PtWc killed two socks and a bib last night with accompanying howls, so I'm guessing that unless Wo2 opens the door to the garage to let her hunt dragons (lizards), she'll spend the day in her cat tree, looking out the window at the backs of her eyelids or maybe a chipmunk or two.

• Heart 3

Ylva's behavior was absolutely horrible today.  I've had very little sleep over the past few days and I've felt pretty awful.  I think she picks up on those vibes.

Our two walks today, she wouldn't listen and would try to attack other dogs.  It took every fiber of my soul not to explode on her.

Sometimes, she is just a really bad dog. 

Shu Fang 

• Awesome 1
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, Shu Fang said:

Ylva's behavior was absolutely horrible today.  I've had very little sleep over the past few days and I've felt pretty awful.  I think she picks up on those vibes.

Our two walks today, she wouldn't listen and would try to attack other dogs.  It took every fiber of my soul not to explode on her.

Sometimes, she is just a really bad dog. 

Shu Fang 

Ylva was a very good dog.  She was protecting you from all those vicious wolves beagles.  She loves you and saved your life.  You should thank her.  Today she will save you from lions and tigers @Kirby's cat.  Ylva is a very good dog.

• Heart 1