Big storm coming our way.

sheep_herder

2 minutes ago, Dottie said:

I don't know why anybody needs a storm app when you're here to consult Jim.  Crazy.

Plus, I normally, do not carry my new phone when doing chores.  That stopped when I gave up my flip phone. Just check the computer periodically. We may still get some rain.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

Might be the reason for the funny camera angleRadar indicates the forecast might be correct. Think I'll go park the VW in the red building. 

Don't you park the VW out under the old dead oak tree during a storm???? Seems that the quickest path to a nice insurance claim!!!

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Don't you park the VW out under the old dead oak tree during a storm???? Seems that the quickest path to a nice insurance claim!!!

The VW is the only vehicle that has not been totaled via insurance due to hail damage.  It is a 2009, and I will be able to get permanent plates on it next year.  So yes, I pull it inside when there is a chance of hail, and I have time. No need to have all the vehicles totaled.:whistle:

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Do they offer "hail insurance" straight up?

Not sure, but it is included in car insurance and our home owner's policy.  I didn't fix the pu or jeep when they were totaled.  We took the money and ran.  We'll see what happens with the houses, if we get hit again, as both have new roofs, and the the country place has new siding.