Religious Music

Parr8hed

Is being played in the cube next to mine. I am a religious person. I go to church, but I am NOT a fan of that kinda of music. It is putting me in a bad mood before I go sit down in a QA meeting for 3 hours. At least they have a free lunch.

Old style hymns, or contemporary style?

Not like one is less annoying

Newer contemporary style where the dudes all sing in a hushed whisper and sound like they are trying to have a good BM while belting out the high parts. 

You have two options.

1. Gently ask the offending neighbour to use headphones because the music is distracting.

2. Explore a variety of musical forms including bluegrass, polka, Bollywood movie songs, Japanese traditional music, C.W. McCall's truck driver songs, Aboriginal drumming and chanting or anything else you can find.

I hope your neighbour appreciates the musical variety in the second option.

You have two options.

1. Gently ask the offending neighbour to use headphones because the music is distracting.

2. Explore a variety of musical forms including bluegrass, polka, Bollywood movie songs, Japanese traditional music, C.W. McCall's truck driver songs, Aboriginal drumming and chanting or anything else you can find.

I have another option of firing a few warning shots!  :P

Is being played in the cube next to mine. I am a religious person. I go to church, but I am NOT a fan of that kinda of music. It is putting me in a bad mood before I go sit down in a QA meeting for 3 hours. At least they have a free lunch.

Play some satanic ritual chanting.

You have two options.

That second option almost sounds like my playlist except for the movie songs.

• Heart 1