More vegan sickness

Dottleshead

You know, if you just ate some meat, you wouldn't have to eat stuff like that.  Damn, now I am hungry for meat.  Or pizza. Or anything other than a protein puck thing.

I can get behind the things you are eating and posting, they sound ok or even good.  Something called a protein puck is just sad, though.  Good god, man, have a steak and enjoy it.  If you want protein conveniently, boil some eggs for whenever.  

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

You know, if you just ate some meat, you wouldn't have to eat stuff like that.  Damn, now I am hungry for meat.  Or pizza. Or anything other than a protein puck thing.

I had the first pizza in 18 months last night.  It was a gluten-free crust but still didn't sit well.  It did taste good though.  Gawd I love pizza! :) 

• Heart 2

Just now, wilbur said:

I had the first pizza in 18 months last night.  It was a gluten-free crust but still didn't sit well.  It did taste good though.  Gawd I love pizza! :) 

I bought a broccoli/kale crust that I am thinking about making now.  I am not expecting much from it in terms of a pizza-like texture or taste, but you have to try things.  I will let you know how it goes.

• Heart 2

8 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I can get behind the things you are eating and posting, they sound ok or even good.  Something called a protein puck is just sad, though.  Good god, man, have a steak and enjoy it.  If you want protein conveniently, boil some eggs for whenever.  

Ok, I read the ingredients, and they don't sound bad.  I think it must be the name, that is definitely sad.  

https://www.proteinpuck.com/