Why is jsharr being mean to me?

PatBiker

Seems like him and Kzoo have some form of man-love going on and are teaming up against me. SW, you need to punish them! Before you do, take off your dress and put on your big boy pants! :D

Speaking of putting on your big boy pants....you aren't really gaining any pecking order pants by asking a woman like SW to fight your battles.

Hey, if that is how you and Jsharr like it, who am I to stand in the way of your love for one another.

This has nothing to do with me brother.  This is between you and the Texan.

I am who I am.  I do not hide my face behind a mask.  I love all men and women equally.  I try not to look for nefarious undercurrents in innocuous posts.  I believe that man is inherently good.  I consider Kzoo a friend and I hope to consider you a friend too one day, Pat.

I sir, am a Texican.  My stock came to the Republic of Texas in the 1800s.  My parents were born here, I was born here. I am connected to the land on which I live, I do not expect you to understand this if you consider Jerry Jones, who was born in California and raised in Arkansas a Texan.

Good Day to you, sir.

Even being eaten by a shark cannot keep me from being me.

Pat, despite my misgivings about you and in spite of your baseless attacks upon my character, I caught you a delicious bass.

TX_lake7.jpg

I am who I am.  I do not hide my face behind a mask.  I love all men and women equally.  I try not to look for nefarious undercurrents in innocuous posts.  I believe that man is inherently good.  I consider Kzoo a friend and I hope to consider you a friend too one day, Pat.

But until then.....BEND OVER.

• Heart 1

I sir, am a Texican.  My stock came to the Republic of Texas in the 1800s.  My parents were born here, I was born here. I am connected to the land on which I live, I do not expect you to understand this if you consider Jerry Jones, who was born in California and raised in Arkansas a Texan.

Good Day to you, sir.

Even being eaten by a shark cannot keep me from being me.

Pat, despite my misgivings about you and in spite of your baseless attacks upon my character, I caught you a delicious bass.

Wait just a minute......... I need to record the date and time.

• Heart 1