It's what I do

12string

I was repairing a machine at work when I dropped a small 3mm bolt and could not find it. After searching for 20 minutes I gave up only to find out that it fell out of my shirt pocket when I was changing clothes. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, jsharr said:

to place them on

"place them"  

funny guy..

I would have to find them to place them anywhere.  Once I carefully extract them with the magnetic screwdriver, I always find something to knock them off the screwdriver on the way to the ice cube tray.

11 minutes ago, Further said:

While making a service call I found a screwdriver that I had left behind, 3 months earlier... 

I had several 13mm wrenches that I found inside of machines that belonged to other workers that no longer work there. 

My dad worked construction and wore one of those leather tool belts with the pouches for nails & such.   He lost his wedding band one day at work, did a search and said F it, it’s long gone.  

Fast forward about 10 years and he’s sick with cancer & unable to work and not likely he’ll ever work again.  One of my sisters is cleaning the work stuff out of his car, comes upon his tool belt, starts snooping around in the pouches and finds the ring!?!?!? How he never saw it in there all those years is beyond me...

After he passed my mom let that sister keep his band.