OK, I want to be friends with Jsharr

PatBiker

If you're working to acquire 'Big Boy Points' so that you can climb that ladder you're so worried about I have a little news for you - You're going about it all wrong.

But it is fun having a n00b around that likes to dish it out.  We've never had a n00b here before - at least one that wasn't a Spam Bot.

Kzoo is right, this is the spunkiest little spam bot ever.  Misguided and distrustful, but spunky.  Needs to learn to spell my name and understand that I am not a Texan, but give him time.  

As to your point, you will get much further with me if you offer me good Highland scotch or beef jerky.

To Nate's point, "We ain't played Texicans and spambots yet, but I am pretty sure it would turn out the same as that little tussle that Santa Anna started.

If you're working to acquire 'Big Boy Points' so that you can climb that ladder you're so worried about I have a little news for you - You're going about it all wrong.

So how did you climb the ladder....special favors with SW? I ain't going that route.

Kzoo is right, this is the spunkiest little spam bot ever.  Misguided and distrustful, but spunky.  Needs to learn to spell my name and understand that I am not a Texan, but give him time.  

As to your point, you will get much further with me if you offer me good Highland scotch or beef jerky.

To Nate's point, "We ain't played Texicans and spambots yet, but I am pretty sure it would turn out the same as that little tussle that Santa Anna started.

Wait a minute Jfarrrrrrt.  I know it didn't end well for him down the road but didn't he sort'a win the little tussle?  

• Heart 1

So how did you climb the ladder....special favors with SW? I ain't going that route.

Just be yourself........ and if that doesn't work you can be someone else.  Like BoSox or Olas.  We could always use someone else to infuriate Nate and you can never get enough Olas.

Wait a minute Jfarrrrrrt.  I know it didn't end well for him down the road but didn't he sort's win the little tussle?  

Much like Santa Ana, PatBiker may well win a battle or two, but if he continues to fight, he will lose the war in disgrace and be captured in his skivvies and betrayed by his underlings.

Much like Santa Ana, PatBiker may well win a battle or two, but if he continues to fight, he will lose the war in disgrace and be captured in his skivvies and betrayed by his underlings.

Two bad assumptions here:

1 - It is reported he doesn't wear skivvies, he wears panties.

2 - He doesn't have any underlings to betray him.

I don't want to fight jsharr. I will buy you a lollipop, unless you prefer a tootsie-pop.