So I came here to log onto work, but they gave me an hourglass, ok, a spinning circle...

Ralphie

I was getting the spinning wheel in here earlier today. I gave up and went out in the garage and tried to build a lawn mower. I put another handle on it and straightened the blade and a new spark plug, then I discovered the clutch on the rope starter wouldn’t engage. I tore it apart and couldn’t find anything wrong, put it back together and it started right up. Went in to put on long pants and when I tried to start it again the clutch wouldn’t engage.?

• Haha 1

I stopped doing trim mowing when we bought our first zero turn mower 17 years ago. My old push mower that I bought at a yard sale for $15 sat in the garage all those years without being used. A couple years ago I scabbed the handle off it for another mower at my MIL’s place. When I was putting stuff out at MIL’s for annual trash pick up a scrapper stopped to snag some stuff. I saw an old mower in his vehicle so I snagged the handle off it. 

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

Did you see the fine text in the corner.  Abort, retry, fail.

Wtf does that mean?  As inscrutable as pc load letter! :D

The other day at work I got my first glimpse at the windows 10 Bsod. It is much improved. No page full of numbers, just a terse but comprehensible phrase like “hardware fault”. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/KJG1pG4ZwSgkFMT39