RG has been seeing forRW again

AirwickWithCheese

But trying to be very quiet and discreet. Her emails to me have practically stopped and he avoids the question. 

I guess anything in life is possible when you wake up one morning and find yourself working for the Chinese. 

Asking about the cost of lunch and threads about lasagna are just a ruse hoping you rubes won't notice. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

The quarrelsome ex - before feRW.

This is correct.  

The quarrelsome ex has recently been broken up with.  I know this because she texted me soon after, wondering if I can give her insight into why guys dump her.   I was nice, and didn’t go encyclopedic on the sheer magnitude of reasons.  I just told her what she wanted to hear instead and made her feel better. 

• Heart 3

3 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

This is correct.  

The quarrelsome ex has recently been broken up with.  I know this because she texted me soon after, wondering if I can give her insight into why guys dump her.   I was nice, and didn’t go encyclopedic on the sheer magnitude of reasons.  I just told her what she wanted to hear instead and made her feel better. 

Then you banged her? :) 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I just told her what she wanted to hear instead and made her feel better. 

I know you think you did the right thing here but you didn't.  You should have told her the truth.

I take it this chick nags alot and emotionally drags down her victims while screeching and whining about incredibly inane things.  You know, otherwise known as a bitch.

Or, she is a saint and you screwed it all up with her with your manhood thing between your #metoo legs.

Shu Fang

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Shu Fang said:

I know you think you did the right thing here but you didn't.  You should have told her the truth.

I take it this chick nags alot and emotionally drags down her victims while screeching and whining about incredibly inane things.  You know, otherwise known as a bitch.

Or, she is a saint and you screwed it all up with her with your manhood thing between your #metoo legs.

Shu Fang

I am glad Meep did not murder you to death.

• Heart 1

57 minutes ago, Shu Fang said:

Shu Fang

There are definitely two sides to every breakup/divorce.  

If you listen to one side only, you will think the SO was the devil him/herself.  :nodhead:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

There are definitely two sides to every breakup/divorce.  

If you listen to one side only, you will think the SO was the devil him/herself.  :nodhead:

The best illustration of that was woody Allen and Diane Keaton with the rapist in I think Annie hall. 

• Confused 1