Dump truck lands on car

Airehead

This happened less than one mile from my house. This is the road you turn off of to get on my road. As I hear it , the kid in car under dump truck pulled out in front of truck. Truck swerved and then flipped onto car. Amazingly the two young people in the car only have minor injuries and got themselves out before first responders arrived. Another car, guy has minor injuries. Truck driver minor injuries.   First fireman on the scene was quoted as saying he knows a few people who better be in church on Sunday. 

017690F6-062D-4993-9170-A0BCD87CEE28.jpeg

7FF504EC-C403-4A53-A5E1-655B8AD0E7C1.jpeg

• Confused 2

50 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Not their day. 

Circa 1975, a car turned left on US15 in front of a dump truck. Killed all 4 kids in the car. 

Oh dear, that must have been awful and still is for their families. 

6 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Oh dear, that must have been awful and still is for their families. 

Yeah, it was shortly after I graduated, I think they were on the way down to Letchworth for a senior skip day. 

About the same year, there was also the accident where the car was flying down Williams rd (or maybe Lyons Rd) not realizing it was a T intersection  @ Pinnacle & slammed on the brakes, rotated 90 degrees, broadsided the guardrail, rotated 180 degrees & broadsided the house. Killed 3 or 4 of the 5 in the car