Vroome (spoiler)

jsharr

2 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

My wife and I laugh at spoilers, a lot.  When she was away for a business trip I made one out of cardboard and put it on her Prius.  It was brilliantly hysterical.

I remember that thread!!!!  One of your best posts ever.

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Your parody is sad.  The greatest cyclist alive today eats a brick wall at 37 mph and you make fun of it.

The Parody Meter is not happy right now.

But I made fun of Wheels new convertible BMW.  Had to hit him while he was down after the Bruins lost so badly.  There has to be some redemption in that.

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

But I made fun of Wheels new convertible BMW.  Had to hit him while he was down after the Bruins lost so badly.  There has to be some redemption in that.

Well that's different then.

So the Parody Meter got over it's issues and now says................. 7.72

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

It is one of your best that I can remember.  But I am old and my memory sucks.  :(

Just now, Kzoo said:

I have found that convenient to use at times as well.

Funny how the sender and the receiver of an 11 parody score suddenly have CRS syndrome.

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

When I ordered my Mustang in 07, I ordered it with the spoiler delete option.  Every now and then, I see a spoiler that looks kinda nice and I wonder if I did the right thing.

I passed on a 300 Sport to buy my 300C.  Did not like the paddle shifters on the Sport as they seemed to close to wheel and I shifted by accident during the test drive.  I did however like the wheels and the rear deck lid lip on the Sport.  I have thought about putting on my my 300 as well.

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

Now that my car is old and only has value as a collector's item, I'm thinking I should have gone with the factory spoiler.  I think most people that might want an older model GT probably expect it to have the spoiler.

I think it looks fine without a spoiler.

Image result for dinosaur car with spoiler