Meat that never had legs, or a tail, or a face, or...

late

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Velcro, tang, ????

It's a short list for all those billions.

No, the short list is of the things you know.

NASA turned a profit as long as we treated it with respect (which ended with Nixon). The taxes from new business more than paid the cost. Since then, it's commercial development division has developed hundreds of products.

1 minute ago, late said:

I'm going to have dinner in a minute.

So you'll have to be silly amongst yourselves for a while.

Arby's 2 for $5 from 2 pm to 5 pm.

Their meat had legs and a tail.  Protein the way God designed it.

NASA turned a profit as long as we treated it with respect (which ended with Nixon). The taxes from new business more than paid the cost. Since then, it's commercial development division has developed hundreds of products.

The science it has made possible has been incredible. Satellites that help with weather forecast, agriculture, climate change, finding a wide variety of things. It goes on almost endlessly.

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Yet he couldn't expand that list.  Weird, huh?

Weird wasn't the word I was thinking about but we could go with that.

I wonder is he is going to use the plastic straw when he gets his value meal at Arby's?

Just now, Kzoo said:

Weird wasn't the word I was thinking about but we could go with that.

I wonder is he is going to use the plastic straw when he gets his value meal at Arby's?

The science it has made possible has been incredible. Satellites that help with weather forecast, agriculture, climate change, finding a wide variety of things. It goes on almost endlessly.

1 hour ago, late said:

" Several start-ups are developing lab-grown beef, pork, poultry and seafood—among them Mosa Meat, Memphis Meats, SuperMeat and Finless Foods. And the field is attracting millions in funding. In 2017, for instance, Memphis Meats took in $17 million from sources that included Bill Gates and agricultural company Cargill..."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/lab-grown-meat/

Several start ups built flying car prototypes.