Today's e-Bike thread

Kzoo

4 hours ago, Dottie said:

I also don't think my e-bike is a permanent replacement to regular riding. But I can see that it could be 'down the road'.

Ideally, I'd like to get back on my Gunnar Sport. It's a hell of a bike. But I doubt I'll be able to do the long rides, and bike trips, I want to do without the e-bike.

But you never know.

3 minutes ago, late said:

Ideally, I'd like to get back on my Gunnar Sport. It's a hell of a bike. But I doubt I'll be able to do the long rides, and bike trips, I want to do without the e-bike.

But you never know.

I have NO regrets buying my e-bike.  So far, it's the only thing I've ridden since buying it.  But when I travel for bike vacations, I'm not going to bring it.  I made a pact with my wife -- the e-bikes stay home.

Just now, Dottie said:

I have NO regrets buying my e-bike.  So far, it's the only thing I've ridden since buying it.  But when I travel for bike vacations, I'm not going to bring it.  I made a pact with my wife -- the e-bikes stay home.

why are you posting in yesterday's e-bike thread.  Today is today and has it's own thread, you dolt.

• Heart 1

Just now, jsharr said:

why are you posting in yesterday's e-bike thread.  Today is today and has it's own thread, you dolt.

I was just about to ask you why?  Don't you think they could at least save todays e-bike post for tomorrow's e-bike thread?

#youcan'tfixdolts

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

When they have a race just for e-bikes the participants are called e-racers. The problem is they keep dissapearing.

I don't know who took that video but he got his head handed to him.

#actuallyIdo

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Dottie said:

I wasn't regretful. My physical limitations are such that I'd have to lose 60 to 80 pounds to even consider going back to the Gunnar.

How does one have a bike vacation without a bike??