Gum

AirwickWithCheese

I like funny commercials, but I have my doubts as to their effectiveness versus an ad that makes life look wonderful if you partake of the product in question.  I remember the funny ads, but sometimes I can't remember what the product or brand was that the ad was about.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

I like funny commercials, but I have my doubts as to their effectiveness versus an ad that makes life look wonderful if you partake of the product in question.  I remember the funny ads, but sometimes I can't remember what the product or brand was that the ad was about.

Exactly. 

Balance. Too many hippies in marketing today. Larry Tate and Doublemint have it just right. 

• Heart 1

I liked the Chantrix turkey ads, but even though I watched the ads many times, all I could remember was the turkey character.  When I wanted to make an avatar of the turkey, I had to google him to figure out who the sponsor was.   :)

177528428_chantixturkeyenh.jpg.fe83283ff43c3cc0624c0c87ee279b75.jpg

Looks sort of like an old bald road runner, does it not?

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

The women here only care about SW and his new BMW and Jsharr is making fun of me.  I think it is time for me to fade away.  :(

Please don't leave.  This place goes to hell when you leave.  I will give you a ride in my BMW if you stay.  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Square Wheel said:

Please don't leave.  This place goes to hell when you leave.  I will give you a ride in my BMW if you stay.  

Okay, but I want to drive it as well.  I promise to keep both hands on the wheel and my eyes on the road.   :)

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Square Wheel said:

Please stay.  Get Wheels to ban that asshat jsharr.

Okay, but I want to drive it as well.  I promise to keep both hands on the wheel and my eyes on the road.   :)

I would make it clear up front that the ride is not one way and that you will be in the passenger compartment for the entirety of said ride.  

• Heart 1

On 6/13/2019 at 4:08 PM, Road Runner said:

Except the geico ads, but I hate geico and would never use them, but I love watching their ads.