Razors Edge

Chevy Vega.

Chevy Chevette.

Ford Pinto.

Trabant.

Wartburg.

Most Chrysler products.

All Fiat products.

Many British vehicles (unless you are an Electrical Engineer and enjoy that stuff).

Any used sports cars as they've been beat already.

Any car with a high-water mark in the interior.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Just do a title search for previous owners.  As long as my name is not on the list, you should be okay, just as you surmised above.  I also would not buy a car that came from a dealership in the Dallas area, as I may have test drove it, or sat in it, or been close to it in traffic or looked at it.

5 minutes ago, Dottie said:

@Razors Edge

You owe me.  This thread was destined to fade off and die in the reeds until I revived it.  Plus jsharr is being tolerant of your facetious postings.  Hmmmm... you owe him too.

I accept legitimate American currency -- preferably the big valued greenback kind..

Thanks. 

Thanks!

I need an official score, though.  I think this was definitely close to or right at a 10, so we'll have to wait and see.

Just now, Razors Edge said:

Thanks!

I need an official score, though.  I think this was definitely close to or right at a 10, so we'll have to wait and see.

So @Kzoo comes in here and rates this baby high, and you pay me gobs and gobs of high valued currency?  You do know this is a hell of a conundrum we are putting the Michelin Man, in, right?  We are forcing him to choose sides.  Which means I'll bet all that currency that he backs out of this deal because he doesn't want to choose.  It's double or nothing and I may owe him a cut (hint, hint -- don't mess this up Kazie)