Friday’s gluten free, vegan, e-bike thread

Kzoo

We did a bike ride a couple days ago, but I've already talked about it, and the purpose was to get a loaf of good bread, so that shoots the gluten part, as well.

If the weather gets better, maybe manana.

4 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

I had gluten free/Vegan fried eggs, with cheese vegetables and bacon for breakfast. Technically the cheese, eggs, and bacon don't qualify as vegan under stricter definitions.

I would think bacon is about as far from vegan as it gets. Which reminds me of Anthony Bourdain waxing lyrical about porcine perfection..

51 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Almost pulled off a vegan dinner last night, but our Veggie Bibimbap used butter.  Could have used just olive oil, but butter is so good tasty, it wasn't worth it.

You must have misunderstood.  You probably thought when I asked that I really wanted to know?

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Are buffalo wings vegan?

No and they aren't gluten free either.  And if you can get some dope head delivery kid with an oil spewing 1989 Toyota to delivery the wings instead of some tree-hugging college kid sponging off his parents for the summer riding an e-bike, you have hit the trifecta. Meat, gluten and oil burning.  Life is good.

And I wonder if the gluten was ever sprayed with Roundup?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

No and they aren't gluten free either.  And if you can get some dope head delivery kid with an oil spewing 1989 Toyota to delivery the wings instead of some tree-hugging college kid sponging off his parents for the summer riding an e-bike, you have hit the trifecta. Meat, gluten and oil burning.  Life is good.

And I wonder if the gluten was ever sprayed with Roundup?

We drove to the wing place. Family of 4 and we showed up in 3 cars.  That has to count for something.  

• Heart 2

Just now, jsharr said:

This may be the best e-bike thread this forum has ever seen.  

Wait until you see tomorrows.

@Dottie is still confused between Today being yesterday and Friday being today.  Wait until he has to deal with tomorrow being today and today being yesterday.  His little head is going to explode.

Just now, Kzoo said:

@Dottie is still confused between Today being yesterday and Friday being today.  Wait until he has to deal with tomorrow being today and today being yesterday.  His little head is going to explode.

Somebody needs to keep effin' with you.  Jsharrt is too close to you to have really any troubling effect on you.

1 minute ago, Dottie said:

Noone Somebody needs to keep effin' with you.  Noone Jsharrt is too close to you to have really any troubling effect on you.

FIFY.  We need to get that word used several thousand more time before Oxford will put it in their dictionary.  This is according to Late and he knows this stuff.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Dottie said:

We agree.  Get jsharrt into the Oxford, dammit.

It's already there.  Page 286.

<cut, paste>

jsharrt (noun) A greasy fart.  "Jeff just let go of a jsharrt.  Oh, it's a mess."

(verb) The act of creating a jaharrt.  "Jeff just jsharrt his pants."

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

what about his big head?

54 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Tomorrow is saturdaaay.  How many people not at work will really be here?

9 hours ago, jsharr said:

We drove to the wing place. Family of 4 and we showed up in 3 cars.  That has to count for something.  

2 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I burned a boatload of fossil fuel in my leather wrapped gas guzzler.

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

Did it make you feel good?

47 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Holy crap, yes.

11 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...I have an electric car.  So just like the average Vegan, I am a better person than you.

...as predicted.  I get sooooo tired of being right, here. :(  Also weary of being right here.