I should wear a nametag

MickinMD

In 2 hours, I'm going to have lunch with a bunch of people from my high school class of 68.  A few of them I've kept in touch with but haven't seen most for 40-50 years.

So I spent the morning looking at their Facebook pages so I can recognize them.  The women sometimes do not list maiden names or histories. Some of them I recognize, but some not - there's one named Lynn that may be the Lynn I had a short fling with in high school. Maybe not. The fling teen was tall and this one looks short from her pics. At this point I wouldn't mention it anyway so we'll just see where the conversations lead.

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, MickinMD said:

So I spent the morning looking at their Facebook pages so I can recognize them.  The women sometimes do not list maiden names

There's a couple chicks on FB that did not list their maiden names. It took me a bit to figure oot who they were :scratchhead: I know they were from school because our common friends are school mates. One chick I looked thru her pics and found a HS pic and was like EUREKA! :D

I live in the community I grew up in and often bump into people I knew in HS.  I can generally recognize the guys, not so much the girls.  

I was at a back to school night a few years back and kept seeing this mom who kept looking at me.  I thought she looked familiar too so said hi to her.  She said you don’t recognize me do you? Uh sorry no I don’t... She was a girl I dated earlier in HS... Oh hey how’s it going!?!?  

WOChrisL, old girlfriend?  Yup... We’ll at least she didn’t slap you! Yeah good thing.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

In 2 hours, I'm going to have lunch with a bunch of people from my high school class of 68.  A few of them I've kept in touch with but haven't seen most for 40-50 years.

Last month my HS class had a 47th year reunion. We wore name tags and it helped. I hadn't seen a few since 1972.