Cleaning out my closet...

petitepedal

22 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

I thought she was going to have a garage sale to pay for the rug.

I wish I could have a sale...not just for the clothes..but other stuff..got some vintage things and some old dishes and picture frames that it would be nice to get a few $$$ for..$50 to $300 worth of crap easily,,,but I would have to find a location and "rent" a table and haul all my stuff there...I may post my coffee table or a few items on facebook market place...but donating is much easier...I just haul it once!!

On 6/17/2019 at 9:32 AM, petitepedal said:

Have an extra day off...got a bored meeting at 9 AM working on getting stuff out of my closets!!  Already got 3 bags to donate!

I'm doing housework today after some shopping.

I also have to drop-off my ancestry.com DNA test package at the post-office and do my car's emission inspection today after I figure out how you're supposed to use the "24 hour self-service kiosk."

Yesterday I picked-up a prescription of insulin pen needles that's a different length than my last ones and, since I only need a new box every couple years I forgot my insurance doesn't cover them.  So that meant a couple hours this AM researching the thickness and length and looking for cheaper than $38.91/100 prices (around $20 on Amazon) and finding you don't need a prescription to buy them.