Does anyone need a bazillion wire hangers for an art project?

petitepedal

52 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

:wacko:  They must breed like bunnies cos I got a ton of them!!

My SiL needs them every darn year as she does a big used clothing sale at her church.  We've been cleaned out and solely have wood and plastic ones anymore.

Maybe a thrift store or the clothing bank could use them?

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

My dry cleaner is in San Francisco and they ship it to China on clipper ships.  I am old school.

Fair enough. I'll avoid San Fran (or all of CA to be safe) and China as well.  I don't do much dry cleaning, but when I do, I'll make sure they have no ties to those danger zones.

Just now, Razors Edge said:

Fair enough. I'll avoid San Fran (or all of CA to be safe) and China as well.  I don't do much dry cleaning, but when I do, I'll make sure they have no ties to those danger zones.

You should probably avoid all the stage coach stops in between Dallas and San Fran as well. 

My work uniforms came on two hangers every day. I would grab a new uniform before heading home, stuff it in my panniers hangers and all. I must have had a brazillion before I started leaving the hangers at work. The trash service at work threatened to refuse service if any more of their trucks got jammed up because of the hangers. We had to start throwing them in the maintenance scrap roll off.