Smart As Kids

Dottleshead

47 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

No way. Not even close to a 4.37!  More like a 1.37!

You're probably correct.  The needle might have been stuck on the gauge.  That happens sometimes and I don't have a lot of time to audit all the findings.  When I know there's an issue I can smack it with a pedal wrench and that usually gets things right.

In this case it was well..... it was...... Dottie.  I only have so many hours in a day.  4.37... 1.37.... pfffft.  It's not like it was an important parody from @parodybot.

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

You're probably correct.  The needle might have been stuck on the gauge.  That happens sometimes and I don't have a lot of time to audit all the findings.  When I know there's an issue I can smack it with a pedal wrench and that usually gets things right.

In this case it was well..... it was...... Dottie.  I only have so many hours in a day.  4.37... 1.37.... pfffft.  It's not like it was an important parody from @parodybot.

Definitely.

5 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Confidently.

Always... boarding on arrogant.

Well maybe not arrogant.  If you want to see arrogant, talk to @parodybot.  That dude is arrogant.  It's like the whole world revolves around him and his crap.  Speaking of crap, did you see the comic piece in the other thread where a guy pretending to be a doctor was looking up parodybot's butt?  I wonder if he has @jsharr do that for him from time to time?  I'm thinking he does.  Jsharr will ever admit it because he's a liar.  Jsharr likes to have you think he's this goody-2-shoes Boy Scout guy but don't believe him.  I'm guessing he can't even tie a square square knot.  Speaking of knots, did you ever finish that wooden wood platform/  You stopped providing daily updates?

32 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Always... boarding on arrogant.

Well maybe not arrogant.  If you want to see arrogant, talk to @parodybot.  That dude is arrogant.  It's like the whole world revolves around him and his crap.  Speaking of crap, did you see the comic piece in the other thread where a guy pretending to be a doctor was looking up parodybot's butt?  I wonder if he has @jsharr do that for him from time to time?  I'm thinking he does.  Jsharr will ever admit it because he's a liar.  Jsharr likes to have you think he's this goody-2-shoes Boy Scout guy but don't believe him.  I'm guessing he can't even tie a square square knot.  Speaking of knots, did you ever finish that wooden wood platform/  You stopped providing daily updates?

when is your next chess fishing tournament?