I can't believe you guys don't appreciate or remember Mason Reese

AirwickWithCheese

10 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

So you turnip brains give this 3 likes but zilch for my op? Mason is right, you people are sick.   :(

Ralph just copied my post idea.  I only got one like but he got three.  :(

BTW, turnip brain, you gave me a confused but you gave him a like.  :angry:

• Whatever 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

A couple with a 27-year age gap are used to getting looks and stares when they go out in public - not least because she’s a model and he’s a 54-year-old who rides a mobility scooter.

Mason Reese, 54 and Sarah Russi, 26, don’t look like your average couple. An adult model and cam girl, Sarah ‘covers up’ in hot pants and crop tops; while 4 ft 10 Mason is more comfortable in jeans and a shirt. ...

Although Sarah has previously worked as a sugar baby, she maintains that her arrangement with Mason, who is a former child actor, is strictly personal. 

“The idea of being a sugar baby is it can be like fun sometimes you know like getting paid $300 for dinners but ever since I started talking to Mason I just decided that I don’t want that anymore, I just feel like, I’m happy to be in a relationship with him.  I am really happy with Mason. I don’t need to be with him for his money.” 

https://www.thatslife.com.au/mason-reese-and-sarah-russi-age-gap-love

• Whatever 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

A couple with a 27-year age gap are used to getting looks and stares when they go out in public - not least because she’s a model and he’s a 54-year-old who rides a mobility scooter.

Mason Reese, 54 and Sarah Russi, 26, don’t look like your average couple. An adult model and cam girl, Sarah ‘covers up’ in hot pants and crop tops; while 4 ft 10 Mason is more comfortable in jeans and a shirt. ...

Although Sarah has previously worked as a sugar baby, she maintains that her arrangement with Mason, who is a former child actor, is strictly personal. 

“The idea of being a sugar baby is it can be like fun sometimes you know like getting paid $300 for dinners but ever since I started talking to Mason I just decided that I don’t want that anymore, I just feel like, I’m happy to be in a relationship with him.  I am really happy with Mason. I don’t need to be with him for his money.” 

https://www.thatslife.com.au/mason-reese-and-sarah-russi-age-gap-love

True love.  

7282dd96-8201-48c0-909c-89949bef5fe2.thumb.jpg.c61b36fee627d0f937bd80e3344f4cc7.jpg

• Envious 1

17 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...I don't know why you're sad, Cheese.  6.18 is clearly higher on the scale than 3.99, your last score.  You're getting better. :cheerleader:

Oh go take the magic bus out to burning man or operation destroy your city.   

Or, you can borrow my mobility scooter.  :slow-dance-smiley:

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

A beautiful moment in time dedicated to. @RalphWaldoMooseworth

...how was that a beautiful moment in time ?  Poor Mason objected and Mike  Douglas just blew him off because they already had Harry effin' Chapin cued up. And this in a thread about not appreciating Mason Reese.  For shame, sir.  For shame...:angry:

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...how was that a beautiful moment in time ?  Poor Mason objected and Mike  Douglas just blew him off because they already had Harry effin' Chapin cued up. And this in a thread about not appreciating Mason Reese.  For shame, sir.  For shame...:angry:

You are casting a lot of shame these days.. 

• Heart 1
  • Whatever 1