I am not feeling any more empathetic than I was this morning

Randomguy

What should I do?

Experience other people's pains and emotions.  Until then, you can only have sympathy for others.

For example, if you wish to feel empathetic regarding your wife's struggle during the birth of your child, I suggest you get knocked up.  If you are a prude and refuse to get knocked up, the only hope for you is to experience sympathy for your wonderful wife.

I'm sure there are a ton of people here that would love to have sex with you.  Ask around.

Couch

• Heart 1

Experience other people's pains and emotions.  Until then, you can only have sympathy for others.

For example, if you wish to feel empathetic regarding your wife's struggle during the birth of your child, I suggest you get knocked up.  If you are a prude and refuse to get knocked up, the only hope for you is to experience sympathy for your wonderful wife.

I'm sure there are a ton of people here that would love to have sex with you.  Ask around.

Couch

I've heard that passing a kidney stone is similar to the pain of childbirth. He could shove gravel up his junk and try to piss it out...

I've heard that passing a kidney stone is similar to the pain of childbirth. He could shove gravel up his junk and try to piss it out...

I've passed several stones in my day.  I have yet to give birth to a child so I can't really compare it to childbirth.

And trust me, I've tried getting knocked up ever since I was 10.

Couch