There's a U Haul van in my driveway

Rattlecan

37 minutes ago, Airehead said:

They didn’t get it right but they tried to make it right. 

Well, they said something about taking the labor charge off the bill, so they are serious about making it right. I didn't

include a wiring kit in the purchase, because I don't need it right now, but I was intending to install one myself at a later date, because I will need it to pull the utility trailer.

I kind of mentioned that maybe doing something to help with that would give me the warm fuzzies.

All my kids, their spouses, and I have had one or more KIAs or Hyundais. It's amazing how trouble free they have been. WoJSTL has been the only holdout as she drives a Nissan.

Are you getting a 2" hitch? I wish that my car could take one as it would probably stop a lot of the swaying of my bike rack. I have to use a 2" adapter as the rack is 2" and that probably makes the problem worse.

20190519_153351.thumb.jpg.a5d9e119504ae7b8ffcfb09f12d5b49a.jpg

• Heart 3

27 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

All my kids, their spouses, and I have had one or more KIAs or Hyundais. It's amazing how trouble free they have been. WoJSTL has been the only holdout as she drives a Nissan.

Are you getting a 2" hitch? I wish that my car could take one as it would probably stop a lot of the swaying of my bike rack. I have to use a 2" adapter as the rack is 2" and that probably makes the problem worse.

Yeah I got the class III 2” receiver. Many more options for bike racks

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, JerrySTL said:

You need to be alert for low underpasses with that rig.

• Heart 1

So a couple of nice rides so far. Yesterday we rode from the park into Springfield on the bike path. Today we hauled the bikes to Miamisburg and rode the Miami River trail. No internet in the park so updating from Walmart. Guess they are good for something.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Envious 1

On 6/26/2019 at 6:27 AM, Digital_photog said:

but not very many.  220,000 kilometers isn't very many miles.  at that rate our 2007 Jeep would be worn out.  It is already at 200,000 miles.

Yeah I’m sure it would have been good for many more. Wasn’t using oil and still running good.