Here we go again.

tybeegb

Bella the French Bulldog had her annual checkup yesterday.  I knew it was not going to be a good one.  I had been telling WofTy that Bella was getting a little chunky.  Even one of the neighbors said Bella looked a little heavy.  Well the vet called to have a nice long char with WofTy about what she fed both Bella and Otis the Pug.  Otis has been on a "diet" for several years now and has continued to be fat.  He weighed in at 37 pounds on his last checkup.  Bella tipped the scales at 36.7 pounds.  Up 6 pounds from the last visit.  

So once again, WofTy has promised to stick to a regular feeding habit, like no chicken scraps with rice like the night before.  or pork loin scraps and rice two nights before that.  GRRRR!!!!!    :angry:

And no, neither dog even bothers to come near me when I'm eating, as they know what I don't eat goes down the garbage disposal.  

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

I guess the word pug is too close to pudgy for comfort. 

Ruby was always thin when she was freefed dry food, but she started throwing up so now we feed her twice a day with liquid and some type of accelerant such as cheese or bacon on the dry food and she got pudgy. I started feeding her less dry food and adulterants, so now she is back at a decent weight.  I am most worried about her teeth since it is so darn hard to brush them that we are not keeping up with that. Bad dog owners. :(