Sunny Sunday

Airehead

I am doing the laundry now that I didn't do last night, gonna study up some before picking up RO and taking her to a birthday party, then dragging her into the city to make a return of some shoes I bought that have a defect.  We will probably feed carrots to the horses in Central Park after that.

16 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I am doing the laundry now that I didn't do last night, gonna study up some before picking up RO and taking her to a birthday party, then dragging her into the city to make a return of some shoes I bought that have a defect.  We will probably feed carrots to the horses in Central Park after that.

ou say “shoes”?

20 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I tried to find the name of the church and the address but couldn’t find it all I found was this on Bishop Robert Stearns Facebook page

B8CF7CD6-B9D9-4424-ACC4-16A0C019E42F.thumb.png.6583240d7605378e08caced2aac49bf8.png

The Tabernacle in Orchard Park. I used to work in the neighborhood. And have been to a concert there.  Congrats to your son, John. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

Well...I went back to sleep but still had a productive morning...It is overcast and humid here :wacko:  I got my laundry going and then went to the mulch bed off my deck and weeded for about 40 minutes..then scrubbed my hands will and got everything in the dryer or hung up.   I watered my plants cos who knows if it we will actually get rain :dontknow: folded my dry clothes and made tea...

Now it is time to figure out food and get some groceries!  Temps are due to rise!

• Heart 1