Monday plans

maddmaxx

More yard work and house work, preparing for family that will gather on the 4th of July.

My home is on the edge of a plateau.  A 5 minute walk takes me right to the edge of top of the hill, looking down over Baltimore City.

On the 4th of July it's a great place to simultaneously watch the fireworks from Fort McHenry, the Inner Harbor, and a few communities that fire-off their own.

• Heart 1

16 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

It's still a great stop if you're down this way.  It's not Dayton, but it's good.

The air show was this last weekend. It's a pretty big deal around here but I am generally not interested. I've seen the flyovers for years of all the attendants heading to the show and day of, I see the show participants as they finish their run and turn. We live something like eight miles (as the crow flies) from the airfield. I used to work in a less populated area on the other side of the airport and I would see many more participants.

• Heart 1

17 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I have to play with six grandkids until my son and daughter in law get back from Buffalo. Today I’m kayaking at lake Wilhelm.2F98050F-0026-4155-89A7-C527BBA76D26.thumb.jpeg.45d2631a5131b929d40fab82096fe97c.jpeg

Do you often take a bowling ball kayaking with you?  The only thing that could be in a bag that ugly is a bowling ball.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

Do you often take a bowling ball kayaking with you?  The only thing that could be in a bag that ugly is a bowling ball.

That was a Sampsonite travel bag The was my father in law’s, my brother in law was going to throw it out unless I wanted it. I use it in the kayaks. I’m not too proud to use an ugly bag, especially a high quality one.

Having fun watching the six grandkids, I’m going to be ready for a nap.

CFE4FB41-E32F-40E7-BFBC-3178E38CD365.thumb.jpeg.c8865c6fdd7d0f94da4099d5f9af5e47.jpeg

EA104B40-4754-4E31-B674-2CFF3E968423.jpeg

• Heart 1
  • Envious 1