I think my coforumites have bad tastes, and I really don't want to know about it

AirwickWithCheese

I didn't want to bring it up, but Kirby's thread was inspiring. 

Many times when you post pics, there you are in your Target clearance sale ensembles. You post pics of your adorable pets surrounded by furniture not fit for Goodwill. 

I find this odd since most of you really excelled when you chose your spouse. 

Then there's the color of Wheel's new car, please don't get me started. 

I need you to shape up or shape out. 

Goochie, goochie,

Cheese

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

So Jsharr and Page, you two weasels can find the time to like each other's tripe but not my post? Jsharr your boots look Oklahomaish and Page you're more like an Asheville hippie than the real weird Portland%Seattle hippies.  

How long were you in line at Target when they had the computer failures?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You understand our friendship is purely based on the occasional Rascal picture, yes?  

You could at least send a picture of your Cabriolet.  But no,  like @Krusty Kzoo and the one way avatar avenue, Rascal Road only runs one way.  I see how you are.

• Haha 1

I usually don't care what I wear.  I do get a lot of compliments on my green New Balance Borokay shoes.  Once I was wearing a green tee shirt with blue jeans and those shoes and a supermarket cashier, who apparently noticed the shoes when I was way back in line, said, "Great shoes! You match!"

I hadn't realized I matched and maybe she was expressing surprise due to the fact I seldom matched on previous store visits!

The New Balance Borokay and Jake & me semi-matching with those shoes on the BWI Airport Bike Trail:

M980GG2_GY_M90.thumb.JPG.b66f1840511029ba5c3a758aca51fc09.JPG1681826071_20180414_170556cropped500p.jpg.6dea68ee4ec8ad227433850d7438aeec.jpg

• Heart 2