Ride, Captain ride

late

12 minutes ago, Dottie said:

The power of music. That was the first thing that popped into my head.

Mine as well.  Then off down a rabbit hole to watch the original band and covers by Three Dog Night, Phish and Polyphonic Spree and some google foo to find out the meaning.  All made up.  73 men sailed her is just a made up line.  The number 73 is the number of keys on the keyboard used for the opening riff. 

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Mine as well.  Then off down a rabbit hole to watch the original band and covers by Three Dog Night, Phish and Polyphonic Spree and some google foo to find out the meaning.  All made up.  73 men sailed her is just a made up line.  The number 73 is the number of keys on the keyboard used for the opening riff. 

73 men sailed her out of the San Francisco bay.

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

I had to google the original artist.  Even after googling it I didn't recognize the name.