Monday breakfast and lunch and dinner

jsharr

A banana and some coffee.  Brought low sugar Oikos yoga, cherry flavor and vanilla flavor, some Honeycrisp apples and some bananananananas.   Not sure about lunch yet.  Maybe do hummus and pretzel chips or may go down and get a salad or a sandwich and read for a bit.

Wife texted me to take chicken or hamburger out of the freezer but I had already left the house, so I forwarded her text to the boys.  So dinner will either be something with chicken or hamburger in it.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Dottie said:

jsharrt keep up the good work on the diet thing. You are eating well. I am following suit but I have fallen back a bit. I need to double down and drop 50 lbs still. 

Remember I had a Big Mac yesterday.   one step forward, two supersized steps back.

Just now, jsharr said:

Remember I had a Big Mac yesterday.   one step forward, two supersized steps back.

I know. It's par for the course. I had some black rice heavy cream crap that was tasty but added probably 500 calories and a pasty film on my stents. It's no secret. When I don't eat that shit, I lose weight. If I eat it, I creep up the fat chart. I am tired of being fat and being creep.

• Heart 1

breakfast was oatmeal mixed with yogurt, and a banana, second breakfast was Ritz crackers with cream cheese & sliced jalapenos, lunch was a few left over ribs, a salad, and a Oui yogurt for desert, first supper was stir fried peppers, broccoli & onion with grilled chicken thighs, second supper is to be determined...

And a snack, I'm gonna need a snack....  

• Heart 1