I've become reliant on the Airehead Have a Nice Day thread

AirwickWithCheese

4 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

:(

Still nothing

Aire has serious decorating matters on her hand and Lindy has a delicate stomach and will regurgitate at the slightest sign of bad interior decorating and all you can think about is your good morning thread?   You need to put on your penny loafers, tie your bow tie, climb into the Cabriolet and go help Aire spend Mr. Aire's money on knick knacks and such.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I see Kirby ignored my Airehead thread opting instead to participate in your ignorant thread.   :(

She too has good taste and is well mannered.  Do not forget a fresh carnation for your button hole.  Aire will expect no less.  I would also go with light blue and pink argyle socks to match your bow tie.

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Yes, I am guilty of wanting a Good Morning thread from Airehead. I even miss the days of the Kzoo half-ass morning threads.    :(

Cheese you used to be in the top 67 of my favorite forumites.  You are dropping like a rock.

• Sad 1

Just now, Road Runner said:

I thought it was "run me over" as in the other versions where we were asking our antagonists to hit us in the face and such.   :)

Well, I honestly don't remember. My first reaction was no that's not it but I can't think of anything better and maybe that was it?  I don't know.   :(

That's very sad when you think about it. 

Yes, you've convinced me. Run me over.  :)

• Haha 1