Happy Wednesday

Kzoo

To RoadRunner, Cheese and Random and most of all, the rest of the peeps.

My morning is filled with management meetings.  I have a Comcast service person coming to the house late afternoon to hopefully solve my intermittent internet outages.

What'ca got going on.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

Happy Wednesday dear sir. I will be scrambling to get my boss some information, and then deploying my test environments as the start of the Test Pass has begun. I need to shore up some python test code, and fire off some tests. Also need to track down a laptop. Finally I need to reach out to my counter in Pune, India. Somewhere in all that, I need to contact my father's attorney and gain a better understanding of a few ramifications of home care versus adult family home and be very clear on how this impacts his future Medicaid eligibility. One false move could jeopardize his healthcare. 

Other than that, an oatmilk latte and probably a drip coffee are in order.

Thanks for asking. I hope everyone has a happy and/or fulfilling day. 

Peace out.

• Heart 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Happy Wednesday dear sir. I will be scrambling to get my boss some information, and then deploying my test environments as the start of the Test Pass has begun. I need to shore up some python test code, and fire off some tests. Also need to track down a laptop. Finally I need to reach out to my counter in Pune, India. Somewhere in all that, I need to contact my father's attorney and gain a better understanding of a few ramifications of home care versus adult family home and be very clear on how this impacts his future Medicaid eligibility. One false move could jeopardize his healthcare. 

Other than that, an oatmilk latte and probably a drip coffee are in order.

Thanks for asking. I hope everyone has a happy and/or fulfilling day. 

Peace out.

Damn.  I need to shower and head to the office and start compiling documents for our quarterly review and get some stock issued

Doctor's appointment at 2:30 to hear about the results of the MRI done last week on my left knee.  He said the x-rays showed a near perfect knee, so whatever it is is tissue related.  Hopefully the MRI will show what's going on with it.  At the last visit he checked off on the right hip, so that is good.  

1 minute ago, Dottie said:

Oh, you gonna ask for real monies?? Get me a cup of coffee.

That is not included in my job description.   However, if you happen to be in Dallas and happen to stop by my office, I will point you to the Nespresso machine or walk with you to the Starbucks in the lobby.

Thank you Kzoo. That was very nice of you to specifically include me with Random......  Wait.  Most of the peeps? 

Well, it was still nice, sorta. Not nearly as nice as an Airehead good morning thread or a text from Kirby, but better than nothing. I'd say right around the equivalent of an insincere hslf-ss text from 2Far. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I noticed he didn't mention me.  :(

On the plus side, he at least seems to know what day it is!   :)

Buffjim is apparently excited to go see that idiotic Beatles movie.   :(  I love Buffjim, but now I am conflicted. Is he off his meds?  

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Well you were into yachting. I should have known. I take it the Chrysler purchase was a move to throw the dogs off your scent?

I have to ask.  Just so you know.  I drink store brand Safeway coffee made with a Mr. Coffee.  And yes the Chrysler was to throw the dogs off my scent, as they expect me to be driving a 2012 Nissan Versa S with a primered left front fender and mismatched wheels and tires.

• Awesome 1