Jump to content
TdF
Kzoo

Happy Wednesday

Recommended Posts

To RoadRunner, Cheese and Random and most of all, the rest of the peeps.

My morning is filled with management meetings.  I have a Comcast service person coming to the house late afternoon to hopefully solve my intermittent internet outages.

What'ca got going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Wednesday dear sir. I will be scrambling to get my boss some information, and then deploying my test environments as the start of the Test Pass has begun. I need to shore up some python test code, and fire off some tests. Also need to track down a laptop. Finally I need to reach out to my counter in Pune, India. Somewhere in all that, I need to contact my father's attorney and gain a better understanding of a few ramifications of home care versus adult family home and be very clear on how this impacts his future Medicaid eligibility. One false move could jeopardize his healthcare. 

Other than that, an oatmilk latte and probably a drip coffee are in order.

Thanks for asking. I hope everyone has a happy and/or fulfilling day. 

Peace out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Happy Wednesday dear sir. I will be scrambling to get my boss some information, and then deploying my test environments as the start of the Test Pass has begun. I need to shore up some python test code, and fire off some tests. Also need to track down a laptop. Finally I need to reach out to my counter in Pune, India. Somewhere in all that, I need to contact my father's attorney and gain a better understanding of a few ramifications of home care versus adult family home and be very clear on how this impacts his future Medicaid eligibility. One false move could jeopardize his healthcare. 

Other than that, an oatmilk latte and probably a drip coffee are in order.

Thanks for asking. I hope everyone has a happy and/or fulfilling day. 

Peace out.

Damn.  I need to shower and head to the office and start compiling documents for our quarterly review and get some stock issued

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Damn.  I need to shower and head to the office and start compiling documents for our quarterly review and get some stock issued

Any chance you can issue me some?? Asking for myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Leave me alone is the level in my cup

20190626_074920.jpg

Hey, nice mug.  Where’d you get that?

Give it back to Martha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Leave me alone is the level in my cup

20190626_074920.jpg

I haven't even started mine so bugger off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Any chance you can issue me some?? Asking for myself.

Sure, let me send you our offering documents and wiring instructions.  How many shares do you want?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doctor's appointment at 2:30 to hear about the results of the MRI done last week on my left knee.  He said the x-rays showed a near perfect knee, so whatever it is is tissue related.  Hopefully the MRI will show what's going on with it.  At the last visit he checked off on the right hip, so that is good.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Sure, let me send you our offering documents and wiring instructions.  How many shares do you want?

Oh, you gonna ask for real monies?? Get me a cup of coffee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty low key day.  No meetings, but plenty of stuff to do.  Trying to go on 2 walks to get my 10,000 steps in.

Slow news day. Somebody make something happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dottie said:

Oh, you gonna ask for real monies?? Get me a cup of coffee.

That is not included in my job description.   However, if you happen to be in Dallas and happen to stop by my office, I will point you to the Nespresso machine or walk with you to the Starbucks in the lobby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

That is not included in my job description.   However, if you happen to be in Dallas and happen to stop by my office, I will point you to the Nespresso machine or walk with you to the Starbucks in the lobby.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Kzoo. That was very nice of you to specifically include me with Random......  Wait.  Most of the peeps? 

Well, it was still nice, sorta. Not nearly as nice as an Airehead good morning thread or a text from Kirby, but better than nothing. I'd say right around the equivalent of an insincere hslf-ss text from 2Far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jsharr said:

That is not included in my job description.   However, if you happen to be in Dallas and happen to stop by my office, I will point you to the Nespresso machine or walk with you to the Starbucks in the lobby.

Do they serve Brothell oatmilk lattes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I noticed he didn't mention me.  :(

On the plus side, he at least seems to know what day it is!   :)

 

Buffjim is apparently excited to go see that idiotic Beatles movie.   :(  I love Buffjim, but now I am conflicted. Is he off his meds?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Depends on how many zeroes are on the check.

Just how expensive is that cat house coffee shop anyway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jsharr said:

If you have to ask...

Well you were into yachting. I should have known. I take it the Chrysler purchase was a move to throw the dogs off your scent?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Well you were into yachting. I should have known. I take it the Chrysler purchase was a move to throw the dogs off your scent?

I have to ask.  Just so you know.  I drink store brand Safeway coffee made with a Mr. Coffee.  And yes the Chrysler was to throw the dogs off my scent, as they expect me to be driving a 2012 Nissan Versa S with a primered left front fender and mismatched wheels and tires.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just so you know, I drink anything with caffeine. I also burn any kind of firewood... especially if it is free. But cherry wood purchased from the massive orchards at dirt cheap prices works too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Road Runner said:

I noticed he didn't mention me.  :(

On the plus side, he at least seems to know what day it is!   :)

 

IWBAFITY.  Riddle me that BatRunner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...