First PT session

petitepedal

I got the Noob..she has been a PT for 3 years...but last week was her first week at Summit :whistle:  So 4 exercises...twice a day...for now...told her about the "other" muscle pull..which may or may not be related to the shoulder that is still recovering from being inflamed...

Instructions passed on to my trainer..no shoulder work...LOL not even the pink weights...I have been  relegated to a soup can :wacko:  So I assume we will do my PT stuff for upper body and he will kick my azz with leg and core work :runcirclsmiley: I have been resting  lazy this past month :whistle:   Oh my original guy had a baby which is why I had to get changed up...I told my trainer..that counts if HE had the baby...but not if he was just the dad..I'm important damn it :P

• Heart 1

36 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Was yours surgery or just PT?

Just PT.  It appears that I had either a very small tear or an inflammation.  At this time PT has made surgery unnecessary. It's most likely age related because there was no initial injury.  Rather it just got worse till I couldn't stand it anymore.  The PT has restored about 90% of my range of motion and at least half of my ability to carry weight over my head or at angles with the arm outstretched sideways.  I still cannot sleep on that side but that's improving.  I get the idea that my PT folks expect me to do these exercises for the rest of my life to keep the shoulder stable.