Wish me luck!

Prophet Zacharia

5 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I am off to a destination wedding in Punta Cana. We’re just guests, so picking the location was out of our control!

I'm a fan of destination weddings.  One sibling went with a beach resort just north of Punta Cana, and it was GREAT fun (except the hurricane :D ).

10 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Somehow my wife managed to pack 58 pounds of luggage for a week beach vacation! Our carry-on bags suddenly grew significantly.

9 hours ago, 2Far said:

Take your own booze & mixers. 

He let the wife handle that.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Are you looking forward to the trip or annoyed they picked a destination wedding?

One of my in-laws was complaining about my daughters “destination wedding”. I leaned in and said, she’s getting married 2 miles from the home she grew up in, how is that a destination wedding.

Oh well I guess it’s just a destination wedding for me... 

51 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Are you looking forward to the trip or annoyed they picked a destination wedding?

I am thrilled, it’s fantastic. Enjoying my first drink from the mini bar at this very moment. I just wish a bunch of US tourists hadn’t died near here in the last few months. That part is kinda concerning.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I am thrilled, it’s fantastic. Enjoying my first drink from the mini bar at this very moment. I just wish a bunch of US tourists hadn’t died near here in the last few months. That part is kinda concerning.

Dibs on your stuff 

• Haha 1