Do you're friends still greet each other by saying "Wasup!" numerous times in a loud voice?

Mr. Silly

nope... Typically it is Sup holms, or Hey my N......( i can't type the word because it is bad and I am white)

I do a lot of stuff by the inner city. 

I might only get a Hello or a head nod if a stray white guy walks by :)

My friends don't really talk to me.  If I had friends that said "Wasup"  I would be just a bit happier.

Mr. Silly, we had a post yesterday about the people we miss form the other forum and you know what?  Your name was listed by everone that posted and WHAMO...... You return to grace us with your presence.

Mr. Silly, we had a post yesterday about the people we miss form the other forum and you know what?  Your name was listed by everone that posted and WHAMO...... You return to grace us with your presence.

I saw that thread and no one mentioned my name.  I am here to knee everyone in the groin for not missing me.

that's funny stuff there Mr Silly....nice the see you again :D

"Manpower also reported that Michigan’s employment picture is the third best in the nation after North Dakota and Delaware.

Twenty-nine percent of the Michigan companies interviewed plan to increase hiring while 3 percent expected to cut their payrolls, yielding a net employment outlook of 26 percent. Another 65 percent expect to maintain their current staff levels and 3% are not certain of their hiring plans. "

Why pay $5 for a cup of designer coffee when a $1 will buy you a delicious cup of Sanka?

It really wasn't for coffee and who in their right mind would pay $1 for a cup of Sanka (yes I was excluding you when I said 'right mind')