Hugs

Square Wheels

...hey @Square Wheels , if you really want to use your superpowers for good, make the "whatever' and the "confused'' reactions score with a positive value on the "likes" scale.  That way, @AirwickWithCheese will be reduced to "sad" or "envious"  in his reaction choices. 

I know for a fact that he is both of those.:flirtyeyess:

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...hey @Square Wheels , if you really want to use your superpowers for good, make the "whatever' and the "confused'' reactions score with a positive value on the "likes" scale.  That way, @AirwickWithCheese will be reduced to "sad" or "envious"  in his reaction choices. 

No

• Whatever 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:
9 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

Read more  

No

Yes. And while you're doing it change 'whatever' to 'meh' as it was intended and give it a positive value on the likes scale as well.

And then apologize for not doing this sooner.

#thewillofthepeople

• Whatever 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

No

59 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

No

No

Don't bother

...in that case, can we have this as the "HUGS" emoticon ? 

tenor.gif

It's a lot creepier, in keeping with hugs in general.

No disrespect, the one you picked with the outstretched hands is pretty creepy too.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hugs 2

9 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...in that case, can we have this as the "HUGS" emoticon ? 

tenor.gif

It's a lot creepier, in keeping with hugs in general.

No disrespect, the one you picked with the outstretched hands is pretty creepy too.

Is this called the Biden emoticon?

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hugs 1

15 hours ago, Page Turner said:

Hugging_Emoji_Icon_91693a52-1ee6-4e6a-b0...it should really be called the "boob grab" emoticon.

The above is one regularly practised by my friend who is totally blind, when he is introduced to young women. 

On our regular stroll around the park with him holding my arm with one hand while carrying his white stick in the other, we were approached by two youths, young "Jack the lads" wearing baseball caps. Obviously wanting to be agreeable, one remarked to us how great it was to see Gays walking openly together in this way and both gave the thumbs up sign. This enraged my friend (unable to see visual clues) and he began raging, waving his white stick and shouting that he wasn't gay....he was bloody blind.

It was one of those golden moments for me and one which I'll forever treasure.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3