Better Than Sagan And Specialized's Nonsense Ad

Razors Edge

16 minutes ago, late said:

Unless I defeat the speed limiter, I'm stuck below 20mph.

Which means I have an advantage going uphill or down. But on the flat, I'm toast. 

The benefit on the flats, that I have seen, is the ease of accelerating to 20mph from a stop.  As I encounter plenty of stopping points on a ride, the place I get dropped is at each restart.  Those folks on ebikes pull away quite quickly, and I have to spool up to get back to them.

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

The benefit on the flats, that I have seen, is the ease of accelerating to 20mph from a stop.  As I encounter plenty of stopping points on a ride, the place I get dropped is at each restart.  Those folks on ebikes pull away quite quickly, and I have to spool up to get back to them.

No doubt I have advantages, but I am sure you can imagine as easily as I can, how fast I would get dropped off the back of a group ride.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, late said:

No doubt I have advantages, but I am sure you can imagine as easily as I can, how fast I would get dropped off the back of a group ride.

Yeah. I ride my bicycles like I play my video games. Solo campaigns and at my own speed. Everyone can jam it.