This will be your running LLWS update thread.

Parr8hed

Thanks @jsharr

love the play by play.   Championship game today at 4:00 est. we play Dona Ayers. They were the first team we played on Friday. They have 2 girls that can hit the ball well. They have burned through some pitchers playing 2 games yesterday. They have a shaky defense and little to no pitching. On paper we beat this team 99 times out of a hundred. I’m just worried about that one game out of a hundred where the stars align and hey have he game of the century and we play horrible. 

I don’t think that will happen. 

If we win win today it’s on to regionals. All of those games will be on ESPN plus!  

Fixing to go go to the ballpark. 

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Parr8hed said:

Thanks @jsharr

love the play by play.   Championship game today at 4:00 est. we play Dona Ayers. They were the first team we played on Friday. They have 2 girls that can hit the ball well. They have burned through some pitchers playing 2 games yesterday. They have a shaky defense and little to no pitching. On paper we beat this team 99 times out of a hundred. I’m just worried about that one game out of a hundred where the stars align and hey have he game of the century and we play horrible. 

If we win win today it’s on to regionals. All of those games will be on ESPN plus!  

Tell Emmy a fat balding smart ass Texan caught her a delicious bass.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

I am following closely. Are these girls fueled on bacon and potatoes that @Parr8hed  oozed on his fine griddle. '

5 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

Thanks @jsharr

Thank you guys so much.  It was an amazing weekend.  Our 3b played outside of her mind.  She was lead off as well.  Pitching was amazing.  offense was firing.  If this team plays like they did yesterday I'll be posting from Orgeon!

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Where do you travel to for the central region finals?  How many days will that Last?  I see you play Wisconsin.  I suspect that kids who grow up on cheese play good softball.

Fishers, IN.  Northeast suburb of Indy.

• Heart 2

4 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

Thank you guys so much.  It was an amazing weekend.  Our 3b played outside of her mind.  She was lead off as well.  Pitching was amazing.  offense was firing.  If this team plays like they did yesterday I'll be posting from Orgeon!

I charge more for regional and national game play by play.

• Heart 1

52 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Where do you travel to for the central region finals?  How many days will that Last?  I see you play Wisconsin.  I suspect that kids who grow up on cheese play good softball.

Finals will be in Fishers, IN.  Opening ceremony is Sunday evening.  We play Tuesday at 5 and Wednesday at 2:00.  All games will be on ESPN plus. 

https://www.littleleague.org/world-series/2019/llsbws/tournaments/central-regional/

53 minutes ago, Airehead said:

And don't you have to play Ohio?  I think I read they won the whole enchilada last year. 

Yes, Ohio beat us out last year and won the whole thing.  They had an amazing pitcher that carried them through the whole thing.  She aged out and is not there this year. 

22 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I charge more for regional and national game play by play.

I will double your salary. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Finals will be in Fishers, IN.  Opening ceremony is Sunday evening.  We play Tuesday at 5 and Wednesday at 2:00.  All games will be on ESPN plus. 

https://www.littleleague.org/world-series/2019/llsbws/tournaments/central-regional/

Yes, Ohio beat us out last year and won the whole thing.  They had an amazing pitcher that carried them through the whole thing.  She aged out and is not there this year. 

I will double your salary. 

Triple is my going rate, but for you, I will take double.

• Haha 1