Ryan is a goof

Airehead

9 minutes ago, Airehead said:

We have his chair, a couch, a dog bed, and two area rugs in this room. Yet, he selects this as his sleeping spot. Notice his favorite toy, Mr Greenie, does double duty as a pillow.  @AirwickWithCheese, he thinks living with you may be better. @Kzoo, Airedale’s are crazy. 

5E6840EC-E375-45D5-88DC-498F2F4FBA24.jpeg

That position is pretty normal for a border collie. Does he think he is a border collie?

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Digital_photog said:

That position is pretty normal for a border collie. Does he think he is a border collie?

He might. Airedales sleep in weird ways. If you get a bunch of Airedale owners together the conversation will eventually turn to this topic. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Is that tramp Ylva really coming over tonight? You guys should grill hot dogs and have cold watermelon. 

Ylva is a good girl.

• Heart 1
  • Whatever 1

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Is that tramp Ylva really coming over tonight? You guys should grill hot dogs and have cold watermelon. 

Nope, that is why Lindy is sad.  She is otherwise engaged. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

Welshies have a reputation of being worse than Airedales. 

Well then they are as eville as running because they are devilishly cute!  Passed one In the park the other day. Miniature Airedale. :D. I even asked the owner if it was an Airedale pup. 

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, team scooter said:

Apparently, so are Welsh Terrorists. Meet Finn. We are watching him for our son. The last time he was here we asked that he never return. He bullied our senior dogs, stole food off the counter, and chewed up everything not attached while bouncing off the walls. They cant find anyone else to watch him. The groomers ask that he not return, etc. I think Finn has finally met his match. Maggie has been scolding him nonstop for everything she is not allowed to do. When he tries to tackle her to put her in her place, she turns and gives him even worse. Hell hath no fury like a girl when she sees Finn destroying one of her favorite toys. We're thinking Finn even has a little bit of a crush going on now. It will be quiet around here when Finn finally goes home. 

3228[279].jpg

A man (and woman!) have got to know their limitations, so the low key Boston terrorist is the dawg for us! :D

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, team scooter said:

While I was tinkering in the garage, Mrs calls me in a panic. Says Finn is no where to be found and must have escaped. I went to the back door and just called for him. :rolleyes:

The hazards of having a dog the same color as the patio furniture I guess. ;) 

Sorry for the highjack Air. :blush:

3238[285].jpg

That sumbitch is irrestitible!  I would want one if not for the terroristic qualities. :D

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, team scooter said:

Soooo.... The dogs chased a toad under a bush.

And Finn ate it before we could pull him away.

Now he's foaming at the mouth and puking. All while trying to chase down another, larger toad. If he is still alive by the time our son picks him up it will be a miracle. 

Wow. Just...wow.  :D:D

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Digital_photog said:

I thought Welshies were just miniature Airedales. :scratchhead:

All the brain and energy of an Airedale in half the package then wrapped in extra sass makes them a very different dog. 

• Heart 1
  • Confused 1