I want to take you to a gay bar

Randomguy

I would love that. Good drinks at the gay bars I have been to— bartenders seem to care about the craft. Well except for that one blue drink that tasted like Hawaiian Punch and gave me the worst hangover I have ever had. Hmm, come to think of it my second worst hangover was also earned in a gay bar. Sloe gin was the primary poison. No, maybe I won’t go to a gay bar with you. I am too old for those drinks. I will go to the diner. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Airehead said:

I would love that. Good drinks at the gay bars I have been to— bartenders seem to care about the craft. Well except for that one blue drink that tasted like Hawaiian Punch and gave me the worst hangover I have ever had. Hmm, come to think of it my second worst hangover was also earned in a gay bar. Sloe gin was the primary poison. No, maybe I won’t go to a gay bar with you. I am too old for those drinks. I will go to the diner. 

The burger is one of the best ever, but they shocked me with the potatoes. Crispy, sticky, kind of sweet. I was baffled by them, to tell you the truth. 

I made it a point to go back, but I have not the gay burger funds to spend (it was $17, I think. Spendy, but worth every dime). 

When are you coming?

• Heart 1

14 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I went to a gay bar once.  The had a stage and seating downstairs.  They put on a play, in drag.  I did not appreciate it.  The others I was with did.  The group I went with was mostly straight.

I also don't get it.  I get very annoyed when the wife and daughters watch that shit.

Sunday my wife and I took some friends to a well known local biker bar that has an awesome lunch menu. They seemed nervous in the parking lot. Said they were told to avoid places like this. After we went inside and sat down, they scanned the room. They saw a bunch of mostly older folks. Retired Doctors, lawyers etc,, talking about their grandkids, dogs or gardens. Some even came over to ask us about our cars. We had a great lunch and our friends traveled out of their safe place and learned that people are people. Some just have different interests and dress differently. :unsure:  

17 minutes ago, team scooter said:

Sunday my wife and I took some friends to a well known local biker bar that has an awesome lunch menu. They seemed nervous in the parking lot. Said they were told to avoid places like this. After we went inside and sat down, they scanned the room. They saw a bunch of mostly older folks. Retired Doctors, lawyers etc,, talking about their grandkids, dogs or gardens. Some even came over to ask us about our cars. We had a great lunch and our friends traveled out of their safe place and learned that people are people. Some just have different interests and dress differently. :unsure:  

Bikers are smelly, and they dress in Lycra.