When was the last time you bought new shoes?

Wilbur

21 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I bought a pair of ASICS running shoes last year. They felt so good I bought a second pair just for every day wear.

I was looking at the current selection of the Sauconys I like, and the colors SUCK.  I should have bought several of the last version when I actually like their color options.  I guess I wait until the next gen rolls out. :(

BTW, I like the (concept of the) BOA on these, buy am worried that is swaying my willingness to consider this color option:

image.png.c890ec10956935bfc279a3abf9352334.png

3 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Bought 5 pair this spring..3 sandals, (various heights and colors at DSW), New workout shoes and a sweet pair of fashion boots on sale. I am good til fall will need a pair of black shoes for work.

This is why I NEVER ask my wife, "When was the last time you bought new shoes? "  My brain might get squeezed too hard.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

This is why I NEVER ask my wife, "When was the last time you bought new shoes? "  My brain might get squeezed too hard.

My wife hasn’t bought any shoes since she got sick. She hasn’t been in any stores since she got sick. When she gets better look out. :runcirclsmiley:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

My wife hasn’t bought any shoes since she got sick. She hasn’t been in any stores since she got sick. When she gets better look out. :runcirclsmiley:

If my wife would get out of the house to do anything I would buy her everything

But I'm ready to shoot the Amazon delivery guy...

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3