Saturday Scenarios

Airehead

walk Oden the Shedder 2 or 3 times.Find a coffee shop for a bit. Going to start journaling. A few days after WoScrapr's Celebration have been rough.But better when I get out & ride. Go out and walk one of the in town trails for a bit. plant some lily's fromWoScrapr's Celebration. Bike over to my cousin's to catch up. She made a cake.  Figure out how to hook an OTA antennae in to my sound system.I dropped cable so now OTA & Sling & Netflix

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

walk Oden the Shedder 2 or 3 times.Find a coffee shop for a bit. Going to start journaling. A few days after WoScrapr's Celebration have been rough.But better when I get out & ride. Go out and walk one of the in town trails for a bit. plant some lily's fromWoScrapr's Celebration. Bike over to my cousin's to catch up. She made a cake.  Figure out how to hook an OTA antennae in to my sound system.I dropped cable so now OTA & Sling & Netflix

Like the new avatar!

Where are you the other 32% of the time?

Running errands in the AM (after watching the TdF)  It's humid with rain off and on this afternoon, so it sounds like a good time for a nap.   I only wish I were in MInnesota so I could nap on Petite's new couch! :nodhead:

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1