Women are disgusting. I don’t think they can help it, they are inherently lazy creatures

Randomguy

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

My wife is having a mani / pedi now.  She is not gross.  Most women aren't.

She probably needs to lop an additional quarter inch off her talons, just as most women do. 

Please be sure to text her while she is there and advise her if this. 

9 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I have thought about this more, and realized how much lazier women are than I originally thought. Instead of bending over and cutting their nails, they have someone else just cover them up with polish, and STILL forget to ask that they trim them properly. 

36 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I'm willing to bet even women who garden a lot, muck around in dirt for a job, overall have better looking hands and fingernails than guys doing the same type of jobs. 

There are certain physiological natural processes of women, which requires their hands to be as clean as possible or they must leave the bathroom...with clean fingers/hands.  Think of monthly process.

We do a lot of personal hygiene hiding/clean up over the decades of our lives.  We also spend enough money....occasionally ruining some underwear...

Even a homeless woman would be desperate to keep clean in certain areas.

But yea, some women have terrible toenails...I don't wear open toed sandals. 

46 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

I'm willing to bet even women who garden a lot, muck around in dirt for a job, overall have better looking hands and fingernails than guys doing the same type of jobs. 

There are certain physiological natural processes of women, which requires their hands to be as clean as possible or they must leave the bathroom...with clean fingers/hands.  Think of monthly process.

We do a lot of personal hygiene hiding/clean up over the decades of our lives.  We also spend enough money....occasionally ruining some underwear...

This escalated very quickly. 

• Haha 2
  • Hugs 1

Most women put in a work week, do 90% of the child care, 80% of cleaning, and 70% of the scheduling/managerial duty.

So, other than working 3 times as much as men, they are the real slackers....

giphy.gif

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, shootingstar said:

I can tell you and I have never met. Dirt under my fingernails is an expression of pride for me.

Please do not remind me of the horrors of monthly business...

• Heart 1

46 minutes ago, late said:

Most women put in a work week, do 90% of the child care, 80% of cleaning, and 70% of the scheduling/managerial duty.

So, other than working 3 times as much as men, they are the real slackers....

giphy.gif

Made up stats.  “Take care of personal grooming” is on everybody’s list of things to do, and it includes cutting your damn nails.  

No excuses, except for Smudge. 

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Dammit, will you bend over and cut your goddamn toenails?  Geez. 

Women likely cut their toenails with better regularity and precision than men.  I've still not yet gotten a pedicure (or a manicure), so I'm definitely letting our side down.

However, men or women with UGLY feet (especially toes) need to WEAR SHOES!!!!  Keep your nasty feet out of my eyesight regardless of your sex.

• Heart 1

21 hours ago, wilbur said:

Probably the naughty cafe.  (P&R)

Spiralled you mean.. 

Spiraled? No spiraling here. My life is in order.

I guess I could hang around here and see how long it will take for me to get banned. Staying silent these days is not very agreeable to me. 

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Dirtyhip said:

I guess I could hang around here and see how long it will take for me to get banned. Staying silent these days is not very agreeable to me. 

Well, as long as you are smiling...

2 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

You really ought to read what you quote.  It had nothing to do with you. 

6 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Lovely. 

This is likely the last camp trip with the SIL that we will have. There has not been many but we have had two in the last year. 

She goes back home today. Glad to have normalcy again. We gave nothing in common it is awkward. 

She is very sick. She gets winded and frustrated just doing the smallest tasks. She is my age. I hope she lasts another year and we get another camp trip. 

• Sad 1